Congratulations to Adriana Vaccaro, a member of the 2023 cohort of Inclusive Entrepreneur Fellows, for being recognized with the 2023 Amplifying Voices Award. The award is sponsored by United Latinas, a national organization that supports the professional growth of Latinas through speaking opportunities, leadership development, and a variety of training programs. This is what United Latinas said about Adriana’s achievement: “Your passion and commitment to lead by example, live on purpose, and inspire others to be more and do more deserve this recognition. It’s Latinas like you who make a difference in the world by opening spaces for others to follow.” 

Adriana recently completed the Inclusive Entrepreneur Fellowship program, which is funded by a 5-year grant from the Economic Development Administration. Here’s what she had to say about her Fellowship experience: “I wanted to take a moment to express how wonderful my experience has been with the fellowship program. The online modules have been VERY practical, and I have been able to apply all the information I have learned into my business.”  Applications are now being accepted for the 2024 Inclusive Entrepreneur Fellowship program – click here to learn more.