Inclusive Entrepreneur Fellowship
Northeastern Lab for Inclusive Entrepreneurship offers fellowships for small business owners to take micro-credential or digital-badge courses at Northeastern University
Who Should Apply?
Apply if you are either:
- Founder/CEO of a small business or an early-stage startup located in Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island in operation for at least 3 years
- 21 years or older as of the application due date
- Proficient in English
- A legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and its territories
- For-profit, from any industry
- Formed under the United States law operating in the United States
NOT Eligible for this Program:
- Nonprofit organizations
- Idea stage ventures
- Subsidiary businesses for franchisees
What Fellows Can Expect
- A six-month Fellowship in the College of Professional Studies at Northeastern University that includes virtual educational programming and business guidance.
- A program designed with your busy schedule in mind, including on-demand resources, practical applications, and a modest time commitment of 2-3 hours per week.
- A scholarship to cover the cost of all educational programming.
- Engagement with a cohort of Fellows who share similar challenges and are also seeking a supportive environment to address them.
- Participation in Northeastern University’s McCarthy Venture Mentoring Network, where you will be matched with an industry expert who knows your business sector first hand.
- The opportunity to have a team of graduate students, guided by a faculty expert, collaborate with you on a project to help scale your business.
The Inclusive Entrepreneur Fellowship review committee will select 10 Fellows based on the following submitted materials:
1. IE Fellowship Application Form
There is no application fee.
101 Belvidere Street
Boston, MA 02115, USA
Mon-Fri: 9am – 5pm